-86C medical ultra low temperature freezer for laboratory
This product is designed and manufactured for long-term storage of a variety of biological products, including viruses and bacteria. Red blood cells, white blood cells and skin.
The Cascade System's microprocessor control system with 3 separate interior doors that can be opened independently. Minimize frost accumulation in the room.The unique door seal design minimizes the temperature loss when the door is opened. The stainless steel internal handle ensures that the door can be easily opened even in the case of frost. High quality door gasket 5 gasket, 4 sealing ring for door, 1 inner door seal to provide maximum protection against heat intrusion. The sample port on the back makes temperature monitoring convenient.
1. Double-machine cascade refrigeration system using fluorine-free environmentally friendly alkane refrigerant, energy saving 50%
2. VIPIIPLUS second generation vacuum insulation board technology, the refrigerator has good insulation performance, designed for entering the elevator
3. Product structure optimized for biological sample library, can provide storage space of up to 40,000 samples
4. Each component that may generate noise is equipped with special material shock absorbing material, and high-density fire-resistant sound-absorbing cotton is installed around the unit.
5. Microcomputer control, the temperature inside the box is adjustable from -60 to -86 °C, over temperature alarm, power failure memory, and the adjustment accuracy is 0.1 °C;
6. Optimized dual-machine cascade refrigeration system for up to 35% energy savings
7. Microcomputer control, the temperature inside the box is adjustable from -40 to -86 °C, over temperature alarm, power failure memory, adjustment accuracy is 0.1 °C;
8.-86 series product internal and external temperature difference up to 110 ° C, special polyurethane foam insulation layer to avoid cracking and deformation, 150mm insulation material thickness to ensure internal temperature stability
9. Two-machine cascade refrigeration system, carbon dioxide refrigerant energy saving 50%